Pages

Blog Archive

Thursday 24 February 2011

Fear of Flying

Only two more days before my course: http://www.flyingwithoutfear.info/

Normally I would be worried about a flight that's taking place in just a few days, but I'm actually fine. I'm wondering if part of the whole process is that I already expect to feel ok on the plane as the bulk of the course is before the 45min flight.
I'm already daydreaming about being cool and relaxed on the plane, when normally I imagine myself being terrified - I'm sure that this new mindset (y'know, looking forward to the course as it should cure me) is all part of it. I hope that the course adds a lot more though otherwise it'a a bit of a waste of money...

I would pay a lot more to avoid my usual shaking, sweating and swearing however. As would Phillipa.

No comments:

Post a Comment